Mini electric cable hoist is suitable for various occasions, The max lifting weight is 500kgs, especially suitable for high-rise buildings from the lift heavier items. Simple structure, easy installation, small and exquisite, and use the unidirectional electric as a source of power. Miniature electric hoist in production design has reached the international standard, and to ensure the use of safety, the motor cooling fin using cast iron structure, improve the service life.
Miniature electric hoist lifting speed can reach 12 m/min, and wire long initial design is 12 meters, in the hook, special design advanced double set, greatly increased the miniature electric hoist lifting weight, mini electric hoist civil use 220 v power supply, especially suitable for daily civil, industrial production line, freight logistics and so on.
* For all hub functioning in workshop, industry and house holds. Simple activation on different places is possible and attachment e.g. to round pipe with clamps
* Control over dead manâ€™s switch works for secure functioning
* Brand new and high quality
* Durable braided anti twist high carbon steel line cable
* Heavy duty weighted lift hook
* Sheaved pulley lift hook for dual line operation
* Mounting hanging clamp brackets included
* Built-in safety braking mechanism
* Easily lift small engines, transmissions, large shop tools, or building supplies
* Remote control powers up and powers down & has emergency stop switch
* Fully automatic hoist-requires no hand cranking
* Control switch is Protection class II (protective insulation), IP 54
* End switch for instant switching in the upper and lower end position
* Immediate braking action during power black out: Long term transmission with long life of drive train.
* Swirl arm twisting steel rope reduces the load when lifting
For more info on this product, you are most welcome to give us a call on 083 279 8071 or send an email to email@example.com, and we will gladly assist you.
Your message has been submitted successfully
Your details have been submitted to the . You can contact the on the following number:
You have already contacted the for this vehicle.
You've just been sent an email
that contains a confirmation link.
You will start receiving your vehicle as soon as you activate the via the link in the email.
Every time new Machinery in North West are added, you will be emailed.